Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zycus
Views:125 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Walkin - Technical Lead - Java Development (6-10 yrs)
ZYCUS OVERVIEW :
With more than 200 solution deployments among Global 1000 clients, we are a large 1200+ employee based growing company with a physical presence in virtually every major region of the globe. Recognized as a LEADER in the Gartner MQ 2015 in a market full of consolidations, we are the only company to stand out and emerge as the option to ERP players having a full suite of solutions for the procurement space. Check us out on www.zycus.com
PRODUCT PORTFOLIO : 7 Product Lines with 20+ products
OFFICES : Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne, Singapore, Dubai,
MARKET SIZE : USD 5 Billion and grows tremendously during economic downturns
DRIVE DETAILS :
ZYCUS INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
SEZ UNIT,6TH FLOOR,GARNET Building,
Bagmane Developers Pvt Ltd SEZ II,
Bagmane World Technology Centre SEZ,
Mahadevapura,Outer ring Road,
KR Puram Hobli, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban,
Point of Contact : Vivekanand Manna / Joel Joseph
Date : 6th April 2019 (Saturday)
Entry Time : 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM.
Interview Process :
1st Round : Technical Test/Logical Test
2nd Round : Technical interview with Team/Manager (1 or 2 Technical Rounds)
3rd Round : Final interview with Director
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Java Tech Lead will be responsible for Technical ownership, which extends to :
- Involvement in the full Product/Software Development Life Cycle
- Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day business operations.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
- Work closely with peers and product managers to develop great technical design and approach for new product development.
- This position will report in to Principal Engineering Manager & the roles & responsibilities are as below :
- Identify the technologies that would be used for the product.
- Recommend the development methodology and framework for the project.
- Provide the overall design and structure to the application.
- Ensure that the product is adequately defined & documented.
- Enforce compliance with coding guidelines using code reviews etc.
- Build solution which is easily configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
Java Tech Lead
Experience : 6 - 10 years
- 6 to 10 yrs experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring MVC, Hibernate, Webservices).
- Lead and mentor a team of 4-8 developers.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule
Key Skill-Sets :
- Must have : Core Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate,Webservices, UML, Oracle, Jenkin, Maven & Linux.
- Experience in Product Development:
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes / alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily configurable, deployable and secure in SaaS environment.
- Versatile experience with delivering highly available services on multiple technology stacks in traditional data centres, public clouds, and private clouds.
Leadership Abilities :
- Optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
- Identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- Attractive compensation with a fast track growth opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with young and dynamic innovative team of professionals .
- Flexible and employee friendly organization
LOCATION : Bangalore
COMPENSATION : Competitive
WHY ZYCUS? :
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
- Come join a young, dynamic & enterprising team
- Work on the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours (As per business requirement).