Senior HR Executive at Zycus
Views:596 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - UX Designer - Web Solutions - HTML/Photoshop/Wireframe (0-4 yrs)
ABOUT ZYCUS :
- We're looking for someone who isn't afraid to take on the challenge and be the one who can independently push our products to the next level. He will be a team player who will partner with other members of our design and development team. We want someone with a positive attitude and truly passionate about cutting edge design.
- Zycus is looking out for a Seasoned Technologist, with a Technical Experience of about 2-10 years, and a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership
- Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
- We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
- With a team of 1200+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai, Singapore, US - New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago, London, Amsterdam
- Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave- : eProcurement, Q2 2017
OFFICES : Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne, Dubai, Singapore.
Qualification : Graduate and above.
Experience : 0-4 yrs
Work Location : Mumbai
- Interaction design, wireframe creation, end user usability study and review, persona creation, awareness of modern age UX design paradigm and tools, graduation (preferred any degree in UX / industrial design / Usability / interaction design with at least 1 year of experience on usability / user experience on Mobile and web based applications).
- Comfortable with interaction design tools like Axure, Invision, proto.io and expertise in design tools like Illustrator, Photoshop
- Candidate will work with the Product Manager Group team to create wireframes / mockups (interaction design) and ensure that feature / solution design meets the usability criteria.
- Will also provide inputs on Visual design. Is not responsible for creating the HTML pages. Will manage the interaction designers and visual designers in the team
- Who is passionate about Interaction / UX designing.
- Understands the blend between Interaction, UX and Usability
- Strong desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- With high spirits, energy and drive that will help us create high end products
- With user centric approach towards all journeys and visuals
- With strong portfolio that shows you can understand and demonstrate UX and UI in the modern world.
- Collaborate with the Product Managers, Marketing, Design and Engineering teams to convert customer requirements in highly interactive and intuitive; web and mobile products.
- Visualise complex user scenarios and provide simple and effective solutions keeping in mind the capabilities and limitations of technology.
- Work closely with engineers to translate designs into the final product. ie. concept to prototype to wireframes to visual design.
- Create high quality visual guidelines and and maintain design consistency throughout the product(s).
- Conduct usability tests independently, present findings and recommend corrections.
- Come up with micro-copy that's not just correct but engaging too.
- Create user experiences for Web and Mobile Application.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple and artful design.
- Should be up-to-date with the current mobile apps, UI trends and Design and interaction solutions
Key Skills we are looking for?
- 0-4 years of relevant experience as a Interaction/ UX designer, information architect, information designer or similar role.
- Have experienced E2E UX journey from conceptualizing to launching of product design.
- Understanding of best practices, as well as knowledge of analysis, research and/or design principles and techniques.
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with senior executives, product managers, engineering teams and other stakeholder teams to envision, define and implement designs.
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into delightful customer experiences.
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate the value and rationale of layout decisions to business and technology partners.
- Excellent communication skills, with attention to details.
- Knowledge of graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums
- Possess an individual layout style along with strong conceptual skills demonstrated within online software and mobile experiences.
- Ability to quickly build personas, user stories, user journeys, information architectures, wireframes and visual layout options in an agile environment.
- Expert level knowledge of design tools, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator etc. and prototyping tools like Axure, Visio, Omnigraffle, Microsoft PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in Websites, Mobile and Tablet based applications for all platforms will be a plus.
- The culture is pretty straight forward. .. we really work hard and like to have fun. So, if you are the kind of person who takes work seriously and not himself - then you will fit right in.
- Opportunity to create a market leading global Procurement suite of products
- Being a part of dynamic development team
- Growth in the UX design hierarchy. Zycus is committed towards creating a world-class UX practice for both native Mobile apps and web applications.
- An opportunity to be a lead of the entire function of a fast growing and exciting business with global footprint
- Be a part of enterprising & dynamic UX design team
- Come on board with the fastest growing product company
- Exposure into conceptualizing + UX/UI E2E journey since we are a product based software development company.