Executive Talent Acquisition at Zycus
Views:426 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Zycus - Test Lead - Global Delivery (5-10 yrs)
ZYCUS OVERVIEW :
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998,- Zycus- has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS)- Source-to-Pay solutions- for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1200+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the- U.S., U.K., Australia, Netherlands,- Dubai- and- Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER- of:- Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites- and- The Forrester Wave- : eProcurement, Q2 2017
OFFICES : Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne, Dubai, Singapore
Zycus is looking for Test Manager professional who has delivered rock solid software testing solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams.
- 5 - 10 years Quality Assurance experience in S/W Product / Solution development.
- Good experience in Selenium.
- Proven track record of value addition done to the Product / Solutions through strong QA processes.
- Someone who can be a path setting leader through individual contribution in Testing.
- Strong expertise in tools such as Bugzilla, OpenSTA.
- Strong experience in Manual and Automated testing methodologies.
- Experience in non-functional testing types API testing, UI Testing) is big plus
- Experience in Linux commands/Shell scripting and SQL Queries.
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of different types of Software Architectures and how they work.
Job Description :
- Lead, mentor and provide thought leadership to a team consisting of QA Engineers.
- Lead with help of in-depth knowledge on QA processes.
- Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting QA processes.
- Has understood and adopted effective techniques of parallel testing in agile product development environment.
- Displays very high degree of quality consciousness towards the Product.
- Should be able to demand very high quality work from her/his team members and deliver very high quality solutions to the customers.
- In case of emergency take charge of the situation, drives the team, coordinate with stakeholders.
- Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Should be able to work in close collaboration with Product Management and Product Engineering teams.
- Should be able to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
Education Qualification : Graduate
Compensation : Competitive
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
- Work on the latest technologies
- To work in best work environment.
- There is flexibility in our working hours, and our policies are employee friendly.