Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zycus
Views:418 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Technical Manager - Java/J2EE (10-20 yrs)
ABOUT ZYCUS :
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1000+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore, Amsterdam.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave : eProcurement, Q2 2017
Software Engineering Manager/Principal Architect will be responsible for Technical ownership of an entire line of business or a horizontal platform, which extends to :
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on :
(i) Time to market, &
(ii) Quality of product - functional and non-functional aspect.
- Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day business operations.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
- Work closely with peers and product managers to develop great technical design and approach for new product development.
- Definition of, and compliance with, a world-class build/release and configuration management process.
This position will report in to Director of engineering & the roles & responsibilities are as below :
- Identify the technologies that would be used for the product.
- Recommend the development methodology and framework for the project.
- Provide the overall design and structure to the application.
- Ensure that the product is adequately defined & documented.
- Establish design/coding guidelines and best practices, and drive usage of design patterns.
- Enforce compliance with coding guidelines using code reviews etc.
- Build solution which is easily configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
- The Applicant with a total experience of 10-20years, should have hands-on development experience in Core Java and J2EE with proven expertise in writing application architecture and core design ground up with sound algorithmic thought process enabling bullet-proof application performance in terms of key drivers like security, load, scalability, etc.
Skills and Technologies :
- Versatile experience with delivering highly available services on multiple technology stacks in traditional data centers, public clouds, and private clouds.
- Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, Web-Services, Oracle, MSSQL, JSP-Servlets,, Design Patterns.
Nice to have : New edge technology (Hadoop, AWS, Spark, RabbitMQ etc)
Team mentoring :
- Mentor developers for difficult tasks & provide technical advice and guidance to the Tech Leads.
- Guide the team is doing POCs and early risk assessments.
Leadership Abilities :
- Optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
- Identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
BENEFITS : Along with a competitive compensation structure, Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.