Senior HR Executive at Zycus
Views:322 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Technical Lead/Product Development Manager - Java/J2EE (8-13 yrs)
ABOUT ZYCUS :
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1200+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Netherlands, Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of : Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave : eProcurement, Q2 2017
Job Description :
Java Tech Lead/PDM will be responsible for Technical ownership, which extends to:
- Involvement in the full Product/Software Development Life Cycle
- Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day business operations.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
- Work closely with peers and product managers to develop great technical design and approach for new product development.
- This position will report in to Principal Engineering Manager & the roles & responsibilities are as below:
- Identify the technologies that would be used for the product.
- Recommend the development methodology and framework for the project.
- Provide the overall design and structure to the application.
- Ensure that the product is adequately defined & documented.
- Enforce compliance with coding guidelines using code reviews etc.
- Build solution which is easily configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
Java Tech Lead
Experience: 8 - 13 years
- 8 to 13 yrs experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring MVC, Hibernate, Webservices). OR
- Experience with big data platforms - Big data, SQOOP, HBASE, HIVE, HDFS, SPARK, Hadoop, LLAP/Impala, and NoSQL technologies (ElasticSearch, MongoDB, HBase, Redis, Etc.)
- Lead and mentor a team of 2-3 developers.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule
Key Skill-Sets :
- Must have: Core Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate,Webservices, UML, Oracle, Jenkin, Maven & Linux OR
- Big data, SQOOP, HBASE, HIVE, HDFS, SPARK, Hadoop, LLAP/Impala, and NoSQL technologies (ElasticSearch, MongoDB, HBase, Redis, Etc.)
Experience in Product Development :
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes / alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily configurable, deployable and secure in SaaS environment.
- Versatile experience with delivering highly available services on multiple technology stacks in traditional data centres, public clouds, and private clouds.
Leadership Abilities :
- Optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
- Identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.Along with a competitive compensation structure, the Role enables you to Lead a market leading global Procurement suite of products, and be a part of our dynamic Leadership Team.