HR - Talent Acquisition at Zycus
Views:1222 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Software Test Engineer/Senior Engineer - Manual Testing (2-5 yrs)
Zycus is looking out for a Core Technologist, with coding experience of about 3-6 years, and hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 850+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave : eProcurement, Q2 2017
OFFICES : Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne, Dubai, Singapore.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Develops and documents test plans and test cases for newly developed features. Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Integration, Browser Compatibility.
- Creates test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions, and scope based on inputs.
- Manages and reports on test deliverables and test execution and manages the scheduling and prioritizing of daily tasks, manage and maintain lab hardware (SUT)
- Attending requirement review sessions with the relevant stakeholders during the idea phase
- Act as the main point of communication for inter-dependent issues.
- Troubleshoot and address technical environment needs
- Provide weekly status updates on changes
- Provide training and support to internal and external teams on tools and processes managed by the environment team
- Addressing and improving the grey areas and implement new processes wherever required.
- Develops test tools and automation for in user testing and directs a test team during test execution, and reports results to development engineers and leaders.
- Should be able to visually map the requirement to the implementation techniques and choose the shortest testing path accordingly.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting capabilities
Zycus headquarters was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1988. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients.
We are now present in India with 3 development centres at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia and Dubai.
Know more about the Leader of Gartner's 2013, 2015 and 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Thorough knowledge on QA processes
- Thorough quality improvement skills, advanced problem solving and analysis skills
- Knowledge of various operating systems - Linux, Windows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively on a team and collaboratively across lines of business
- An excellent understanding of hardware and software system architecture and understanding of hardware and software interactions, and able to apply this understanding to resolve issues
- Ability to set and maintain priorities in a fast-paced, schedule-driven environment
COMPENSATION : Competitive
- Be a part of enterprising & dynamic team
- Come on board with the fastest growing product company
- Attractive Compensation, to say the least