Talent Acquisition at Zycus
Views:366 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Senior UI Designer - InVision/After Effects (5-9 yrs)
ABOUT ZYCUS :
Zycus is looking for enthusiastic UI professionals to join our Product teams at Mumbai R&D center. We are putting together new UI teams to propel the expansion of our product suite and to shape our new product initiatives in AI/ML, RPA, Smart Assist and more ! Explore the opportunity to be play an important role in this action packed and ambitious growth phase - and get a ring side view into the workings of one of the most successful B2B Enterprise SaaS product companies in India developing World Class products used by Fortune 1000 companies globally.
Zycus headquarters was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients.
We are now present in India with 3 development centres at Mumbai,Bangalore & Pune and offices in the US - New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago; UK - London; Netherland - Amsterdam; Singapore; Dubai; Australia - Melbourne.
Know more about the Leader of Gartner's 2013, 2015 and 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites
Qualification : Graduate and above.
Experience : 5-9 years
Work Location : Mumbai
- Designing UI for responsive websites and apps - tablet and mobile
- Collaborate with product management, UX team and engineering team to define, adapt and implement innovative solutions to carry forward product visual direction and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas using prototyping tools eg: invision, after effects etc
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
What we are looking for :
- A solid portfolio demonstrating interactive visual designs on various platforms and in different sectors
- Passion for creating innovative and cutting edge visuals and interactions
- Follow user centric design philosophy and consider the user in every stage of the creative process
- Experience in interaction design, responsive websites, apps for both iOS and Android
- Ability to manage work load and work under pressure to meet deadlines when required
- Consistent quality of deliverables
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Opportunity to create a market leading global Procurement suite of products
- Being a part of dynamic development team
- Growth in the UI design hierarchy. Zycus is committed towards creating a world-class UI practice for both native Mobile apps and web applications.
- An opportunity to be a lead of the entire function of a fast growing and exciting business with global footprint
- Be a part of enterprising & dynamic UI design team
- Come on board with the fastest growing product company
- Exposure into conceptualizing + UX/UI E2E journey since we are a product based software development company.