Senior HR Executive at Zycus
Views:221 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Senior Developer - Java/J2EE (3-6 yrs)
Zycus is looking out for a Core Technologist, with coding experience of about 3-6 years, and hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 850+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai, Singapore, US New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago, London, Amsterdam
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave : eProcurement, Q2 2017
OFFICES : Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne, Dubai, Singapore.
- 3 - 6 yrs experience in Core Java, J2EE.
- Technical Skills : Core Java, Advanced Java, Design Patterns, Algorithms, OOPS concepts, Datastructure, Collections, interface, Spring MVC, Transaction Handling, Hibernate, Web/REST Services, multi-threading.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily configurable, deployable and secure in SaaS environment.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
What should you have ?
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on coder.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product/ project/ module created from scratch ground up.
- Opportunity to be a part of core (R&D) product development team of Zycus.
- Hands on end to end development work.
- To work in best environment (flexi working hours, 5 days working).
- Will get to work directly on our product development either from scratch (mobile or web) or one of the revamping up-gradation of latest technologies project ownership.
- New as well as niche domain (Procurement) to work on facing new market challenges.
- Will get to work with strong Java coders, architect and product managers who believe in keeping themselves updated with latest technologies and winners of coding contests like Code-Gladiators, HackerRank, techgig etc.
- Will be doing both design and coding as the major responsibilities along with mentoring Sr. developers.
- An opportunity to be a lead in the entire function of a fast growing and exciting business with global footprint.
- Be a part of enterprising & dynamic team.
- Come on board with the fastest growing Software product company.
- Attractive Compensation, to say the least.