Senior HR Executive at Zycus
Views:1715 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Selenium Test Engineer - Manual/Automation Testing (2-4 yrs)
Zycus Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 850+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave : eProcurement, Q2 2017
OFFICES : Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne, Dubai, Singapore.
POSITION : Associate Test Lead- Automation
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Scripting Maintaining Test automation Framework using Selenium
- Design, develop, document, and maintain automated tests suites
- Adherence to best coding practices and automation engineering best practices
- Take necessary steps to maintain delivery timelines
- Collaborate with other teams to:
- Understand requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve maintainability of automation platform
- Continue expanding the test suites to ensure enough test coverage for both functional, regression.
- Add new automated tests to improve automated test coverage.
- Execute test cases and evaluate test results for both manual and automated testing.
- Follow up with the development team to drive the resolution of the reported defects.
- Provide timely status on assignments, planned activities, issues, and dependencies.
- Perform automated testing, analyze test results, report defect into the bug tracking system and push/drive issues to resolution.
- 3-5 years of experience in regards to Automation using Selenium webdriver with Java
- Hands-on Java coding experience required
- Working experience with TestNG framework
- Excellent understanding of OOPS concepts
- Good understanding of Automation Testing processes
- Good problem solving skill
- Should be able build strong logic with broader perspective to mitigate possible issues
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : Any Graduate
COMPENSATION : Competitive
- Be a part of enterprising & dynamic team
- Come on board with the fastest growing product company
- Attractive Compensation, to say the least