HR - Talent Acquisition at Zycus
Views:278 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Zycus - Java/J2EE Developer - Hibernate/Spring MVC (3-7 yrs)
ZYCUS OVERVIEW :
Zycus is looking out for a Seasoned Technologist, with a Technical Experience of about 5-8 years, and a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1200+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave : eProcurement, Q2 2017
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- We are looking for a Technologist who has delivered rock solid software solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams.
- He / She would have : hands-on development experience in Core Java and J2EE with proven expertise in writing application architecture and core design ground up with sound algorithmic thought process enabling bullet-proof application performance in terms of key drivers like security, load, scalability, etc.
- Exposure to complete Product Development Life Cycle.
- Exposure to in-depth knowledge on technology and development processes.
- Opportunity to recommend new processes / alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily configurable, deployable and secure in SaaS environment.
- Product Release & Iteration Planning.
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
Skills/ technologies : Core Java, design patterns, OOPS concepts, datastructure, algorithms/ Spring MVC, hibernate.
- Looking for a 3-7 yrs experienced resource in Java, J2EE and associated technologies(Spring, Hibernate, Web Services).
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on. Good exposure into design patterns.
- End to end exposure of PDLC / SDLC.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Experience on Design Patterns.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
Qualification - Any Graduates.
- Will get to work directly on our product development either from scratch (mobile or web) or one of the revamping up-gradation on new technologies.
- New as well as niche domain (Procurement) to work on facing new market challenges.
- Will get to work with strong Java coders, architect and product managers who believe in keeping themselves updated with new technologies and winners of coding competitions like Code-Gladiators, HackerRank etc.
- Will be doing both design and coding as the major responsibilities along with mentoring Sr. developers.
- An opportunity to be a lead in the entire function of a fast growing and exciting business with global footprint.
- Be a part of enterprising & dynamic team.
- Come on board with the fastest growing Software (Web and mobile) product company.
- Attractive Compensation, to say the least.