Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zycus
Views:446 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Director - Engineering - Java/J2EE Technologies (18-25 yrs)
About Us :
- Zycus was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
- We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1200+ Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
- We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
- We are a world leader in Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and have been in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for 4 consecutive years. Read more about us here.
- With a team of 1200+employees, we are a global company and have offices in the U.S, U.K, Australia, Netherlands, Dubai, Singapore and India. We continue to innovate and build products from our engineering centers based out of Mumbai, Bengaluru and Pune.
The Role :
- We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering team. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- For you to be successful in this role you will require deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Big Data and Java/J2EE.
- 18+ years of experience in Software Engineering with atleast 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company
- Hands-on technical leader with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills : Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
- Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.
- Along with a competitive compensation structure, the Role enables you to Lead a market leading global Procurement suite of products, and be a part of our dynamic Leadership Team.
Here's a sneak peek to our life at Zycus.