Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zycus
Views:750 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Automation Test Lead/Manager - Manual/API Testing (5-8 yrs)
ZYCUS OVERVIEW :
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 850+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave : eProcurement, Q2 2017
OFFICES : Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne, Dubai, Singapore
This role will be reporting to the Director of Engineering
- Zycus is looking for Test Manager professional who has delivered rock solid software testing solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams.
- 5 -8 years Quality Assurance experience in S/W Product / Solution development.
- Good experience in Selenium.
- Proven track record of value addition done to the Product / Solutions through strong QA processes.
- Someone who can be a path setting leader through individual contribution in Testing.
- Strong expertise in tools such as Bugzilla, OpenSTA.
- Strong experience in Manual and Automated testing methodologies.
- Experience in non-functional testing types API testing, UI Testing) is big plus
- Experience in Linux commands/Shell scripting and SQL Queries.
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of different types of Software Architectures and how they work.
Education Qualification : Graduate
Compensation : Competitive
Job Description :
- Lead, mentor and provide thought leadership to a team consisting of QA Engineers.
- Lead with help of in-depth knowledge on QA processes.
- Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting QA processes.
- Has understood and adopted effective techniques of parallel testing in agile product development environment.
- Displays very high degree of quality consciousness towards the Product.
- Should be able to demand very high quality work from her/his team members and deliver very high quality solutions to the customers.
- In case of emergency take charge of the situation, drives the team, coordinate with stakeholders.
- Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Should be able to work in close collaboration with Product Management and Product Engineering teams.
- Should be able to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
- Work on the latest technologies
- To work in best work environment.
- There is flexibility in our working hours, and our policies are employee friendly.