Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zycus Infotech Private Limited
Views:409 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ZYCUS OVERVIEW :
- Zycus was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
- We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
- We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
- With a team of 1200+ employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in theU.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore and Netherlands.
- Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave- : eProcurement, Q2 2017
PRODUCT PORTFOLIO : 7 Product Lines
OFFICES : Princeton, Chicago, Atlanta, London, Netherlands, Melbourne, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune
MARKET SIZE : USD 2 Billion and grows tremendously during economic downturns
Interview Drive - Angular Developer / Lead - 2 to 8 Years - 6th July-2019 @ Bengaluru
ZYCUS INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
SEZ UNIT,6TH FLOOR,GARNET Building,
Bagmane Developers Pvt Ltd SEZ II,
Bagmane World Technology Centre SEZ,
Mahadevapura,Outer ring Road,
KR Puram Hobli, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban,
Point of Contact : Madhavi / Sushma
Date : 6th July-2019 (Saturday)
Entry Time : 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM.
Interview Process :
1st Round: Technical Test/Logical Test
2nd Round: Technical interview with Team/Manager (1 or 2 Technical Rounds)
3rd Round: Final interview with Director
Job Description :
Qualification : Graduate and above
Experience : 2-8 Years
- We are looking for a Angular Developer / Lead, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
- You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
- You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Develop UI features that are Responsive and cross browser compatible.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Reporting will be directly to the Tech Lead/Manager.
Skill & Experience :
- Experience on Angular 2+
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, JQuery, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Attractive compensation with a fast track growth opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with a Young and dynamic innovative team of UI professionals .
- Flexible and employee friendly organization.