ZS Associates - Senior Technology Analyst - AWS Development (1-3 yrs)
About ZS :
ZS (www.zs.com) is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions - from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 23 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries
ZS- India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
ZS' Business Technology group helps companies define and execute their technology strategy by designing, building and operating the business intelligence (BI), cloud, data management, dashboard and analytics capabilities that are at the core of marketing and sales operations.
Solution Delivery Track and Your Role :
- The Solution Delivery team is a part of the Business Technology Capability Group. It implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility.
- In addition, this team configures ZS- proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations.
- This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
- Business Technology Analysts play a crucial role on project teams.
In close collaboration with a team, Business Technology Analysts :
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scalable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
Technical Responsibilities :
The candidate must have managed AWS database (knows performance tuning, clustering, data allocation, etc.). In addition to this :
a. Design AWS based BI solution platform for optimized performance and usability
b. Design data migration strategy from conventional databases to AWS
c. Monitored and Improved AWS Cluster Performance.
d. Experience in AWS Cluster resizing
e. Managed code and deployments
f. Performance tuning of the database Cluster, database objects, SQL queries.
g. Integration with AWS services (S3, Glacier, EMR, EC2).
h. User and Access management of Redshift Cluster.
Additional skills :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.