ZS Associates - Senior IT Project Associate - Agile/Scrum (3-5 yrs)
ZS is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From our worldwide offices, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS- Corporate Support teams operate the firm's core internal enterprise functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication- whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
Information Technology focuses on providing products and services to ZS to ensure successful business outcomes. IT provides internal information technology solutions and support for ZS, including custom enterprise Web and ERP applications, IT infrastructure and technology support.
SENIOR IT PROJECT ASSOCIATE :
- We seek an experienced Information Technology professional in our Pune, India office. The Senior IT Project Associate will be responsible for supporting the project portfolio and the delivery of application development projects for the IT department.
- The role includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and enterprise stakeholders to deliver projects according to plan.
- Executes the end-to-end management of application development projects: including resource management, change management, vendor coordination, communications, training requirements, and budget (if applicable).
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Reviews and recommends changes, reductions or additions to the overall project.
- Acts as the liaison between IT, vendors, and end-users.
- Maintains the efficiency of the project coordination process such as planning, scheduling, and budget and risk assessment.
- Identifies and mitigates potential risks.
- Work with cross-functional teams and staff of all levels, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to team members reporting to others.
- Creates a structure/environment in which team members can work together as an efficient team.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with vendors by communicating with them frequently to answer questions and ensure required delivery of services.
Required Skills :
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience, including application development project and team management;
- Project plan development experience, including charter, scope, project management approach, management plans, statement of work, cost estimates, schedule;
- Agile or Scrum certification desired.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills; ability to interface and influence all levels within the organization, including facilitation, consulting, negotiation, and presentation.
- Excellent project management and coordination skills working with multiple stakeholders across several technology platforms and business areas
- Strong technical skills and experience. Ideal candidate has coordinated projects relating to application development deliveries or migrations (ie. New software deployment, data integration deployment, custom application deployment, etc.)
- Lead application development projects and help define strategy;
- Project plan and budget management;
- Knowledge of project management best practices;
- Experience identifying and mediating risk.
- Ability to interact with several vendors every day and manage many different daily tasks.