Human Resource Associate- Recruiting at ZS Associates
Views:1300 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
ZS Associates - .Net Developer - VB/C#/MVC/AngularJS (1-3 yrs)
Exp : 1- 2.5 years
Job Location : Pune
We are looking for experienced .Net developers who have the following set of technical skillsets and experience.
- Implement major features using mainly C#, VB.Net, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2/3/4/5
- Pair program, write unit tests, file code reviews, and collaborate with Test analysts to ensure the highest quality software
- Work with Business Analysts and technical leads to develop designs and architecture for web applications.
- Understand client business issues and actively participate in developing solution and features that meet client needs.
- Take initiative to advance your problem-solving skills and extend ZS- software product suite
- Work and mentor a team of developers working on client projects from a technical standpoint
ZS welcomes candidates with degrees in computer science, or Information Technology. A demonstrated record of academic success and significant programming experience IS required.
Additionally, we seek individuals with the following qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in CS/Information Technology discipline
- 1+ years of Web application development experience in .Net, HTML5, CSS3, Angular
- Expertise in writing websites and web applications
- Clear understanding of MVC and MTV design patterns.
- Clear understanding of the communication between the frontend layer and the backend layer using SOCKET/HTTP protocol and SOA.
- Expert in configuring and deploying applications in Unix via Apache/Nginx/uWSGI or any other web server.
- In depth knowledge of SQL is a must. SQL Technologies that are desired are MySQL, PostGres, Oracle.
- Proficient in using media queries and CSS frameworks like bootstrap or foundation for implementing responsive web design patterns in the applications.
- Experience with working with flexbox design model is a plus.
- Experience working with CSS pre-compilers using SASS/SCSS or LESS is a plus.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and programming ability
- Initiative and drive to contribute
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in global cross-office teams
- ZS is a global firm; fluency in English is required.
About ZS :
ZS is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions - from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries
ZS- India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.