Senior HR Executive at Zopper
Views:364 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Zopper - UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (1-4 yrs)
Zopper is in the business of "Life Care of Assets". We provide policies and plans to take care of the health of appliances and devices. We have physical presence in 100+ cities and distribute our insurance products through a large offline channel - 160 distributors, 4000+ dealers and 500+ direct dealers. Zopper's other line of business, Zopper Retail was recently acquired by PhonePe, the payment arm of Flipkart - India's largest e-commerce company. Zopper was founded in 2012, and got extensive backing from august investors such as Tiger Global, Nirvana Ventures and Blume Ventures.
- Coordinating with a team of project managers, visual designers, illustrators and developers to deliver the final designs
- Proficient knowledge of UI/UX Designer and designing tools
- Ability to think creatively to propose innovative solutions to complex problems
- Passion for creating simple, elegant and functional designs
- Love for optimizing front-end experience
- Knowledgeable on best practices for presenting complex data on small screens
- Motivated self-starter, strong problem-solving skills and an ability to multi-task
- A created user interface for a consumer-facing product.
Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Aftereffect.
Educational qualifications: Graduation, B.Des, Preferred Institutes: National Institute of Design, NIFT or anyone who has done - Human Computer- Interaction course from IIT, Mumbai or other reputed institutes.