Sr. HR Executive at Zopper
Views:349 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Zopper - DevOps Engineer - Configuration Management (2-6 yrs)
Company : Zopper
Website : www.zopper.com
Location : Sec-63, Noida
Job Profile : DevOps Engineer
- Build and maintain infrastructure to successfully run the company's technology and software operations, ensuring continuity of services with no or minimal downtime.
- Setup systems ensuring the highest levels of performance, availability, scalability and security.
- Apply industry standard security practices across company's hardware and software infrastructure. Ensure critical systems security through the use of industry standard security solutions.
- Automate tasks and set up mechanisms to enable continuous integration, testing and seamless deployment.
- Build, release and configuration management of systems. Deploy, automate, maintain and manage AWS cloud based systems.
- Propose suitable architecture and process improvements, and implement those that are agreed.
- Systems troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products, and work to minimise operating costs.
- Proficiency in administering Linux servers, and scripting in one or more of Shell, Python or Perl.
- Understanding of AWS and other cloud computing solutions.
- Ability to evaluate and implement new tools to automate repetitive tasks.