Role Overview :
We are looking for a Kick-ass Web Frontend developer to join our team in Bangalore. The role involves various responsibilities from building the markup, implementing business logic to ensuring the quality of the codebase.
About ZoloStays :
Zolo is a Nexus and PE funded, series B company which provides fully managed co-living spaces. Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities. Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant residential community, omnichannel platform, top-notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-tech security and much more - all enabled by technology.
Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB in 2015, we are currently present in 10 cities - Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Kota, Noida, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai and fast expanding to other geographies. We are at a team size of 500+. Serving approximately 16000-20000 customers daily as we speak, we have aggressive growth plans of catering to around 50000 by the year-end. Yes, that's a 3X growth that Zolo is poised to grow at in the current year.
About the Role / Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with the product team to thoroughly understand the product and its features.
- Create reusable UI components as per the design shared by the product/design team.
- Implement features and functionalities for both user-facing and internal applications.
- Collaborate with the API team to integrate the APIs into the application.
- Create Internal application APIs on the Node server side which can be used by the application from the browser.
- Write proper unit test-cases and make sure that the feature passes the written tests.
- Manage the history and versions of the code using GIT.
- Maintain the quality of the code and suggest enhancements and optimizations.
- 4+ years of experience in Web Development with at least a year's experience in Angular & React both.
- Proficient in creating Semantic UI with HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation etc.,
- Prior experience in PWA development.
- Should be able to work with preprocessors like SASS, LESS etc
- Experience in NodeJs and ExpressJs used as a web server to handle incoming requests.
- Experience in writing REST APIs using Node and Express.
- A proper understanding of the MVC architecture with respect to frameworks and libraries like Angular, React, VueJs etc.
- Experience in SQL or NoSQL databases.
Brownie Points :
- Experience in microservice architecture.
- Knowledge and experience in developing Single Page Applications.
- Proven experience in designing complex responsive/adaptive web pages.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.