Zolo Stays - Technical Program Manager (4-9 yrs)
Role Overview :
We at Zolo, are looking for a Technical Program Manager who would work on delivering complex and scalable software solutions for Zolo's most strategic customer segments. Can you run large cross-team projects? Does working with large scale systems that process millions of transactions excite you? Are you equally comfortable digging into business requirements as drilling into architecture and design with development teams? Then here's a call to come to join us at Zolo.
About ZoloStays :
Zolo is a Nexus and PE funded, series B company which provides fully managed co-living spaces. Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities.
Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant resident community, omnichannel platform, top-notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-tech security and much more - all enabled by technology.
Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB in 2015, we are currently present in 10 cities - Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Kota, Noida, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai and fast expanding to other geographies. We are at a team size of 500+. Serving approximately 15k+ customers daily as we speak, we have aggressive growth plans of catering to around 60k+ by the year-end. Yes, that's a 4X growth that Zolo is poised to grow in the current year.
About the Role / Responsibilities :
- Own and drive the cross-functional projects, including product definition, roadmap planning, resource planning and project execution.
- Drive the delivery of critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
- Interface with product managers, development (including consultants) and infrastructure teams to achieve product/feature deliveries.
- Lead and coordinate the New Product Initiatives related to all releases including the execution of deployment plans and checklists.
- Work closely with business and operations leadership, including executive leadership at Zolo, to define the product and provide updates on the program.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Run scrum meetings, track milestones and keep the stakeholders updated of progress.
Desired Experience / Background :
- At least 5 years of industry experience, with a minimum of 2 years in project/program management in a product-based organization.
- Experience in software development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaboration skills working with various leaders across the organization to freeze the scope of projects.
- Help product and engineering scope according to release cycles
Desired competencies :
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and scrum practices.
- Familiarity working with Jira, excel, and confluence
- Ability to understand trends, patterns and connecting the dots to continuously improve engineering processes and structure.
- Ability to bring in a structure in a seemingly chaotic situation.
- Run scrum meetings, track milestones and drive releases to on-time delivery.
- Maintain project dashboards, the status of completion goals, backlog items and tracking project metrics.
Location, Compensation & Other Information :
Office Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore, GMap Link - https://goo.gl/maps/4ub4FAorQ4r
Compensation: As per Market Standards (includes ESoPs)
Website Link - https://zolostays.com/
LinkedIn Profiles of Senior Management :
Nikhil Sikri - Co-founder / CEO at Zolostays: http://bit.do/eUrjP
Akhil Sikri - Co-founder / CTO at Zolostays: http://bit.do/eUrjW
Amar Choudhary - COO at Zolostays: http://bit.do/eUrj6
Ajay Singh - CGO at Zolostays: http://bit.do/eUrkd
Sooraj Elamana - AVP Engineering: http://bit.do/eUrkp
Know more about Zolo and Size of the Coliving Market:
What do you get at Zolostays?
Competitive salary, Best in Industry
Mac for Work
Flexible working hours
Closely work with CTO, CEO & other CXOs along with Highly enthusiastic Product folks.
An environment that lets you fail and learn from failure, consistent feedback and improvement strategies from a career growth perspective and chance to build a framework from scratch at the fastest growing startup in the co-living space.
If you find the role interesting, please apply.