Role Overview :
We are looking for a Kick-ass Web Frontend developer to join our team in Bangalore. The role involves various responsibilities from building the markup, implementing business logic to ensuring the quality of the codebase.
About ZoloStays :
Zolo is a Nexus funded, series B company which provides fully managed co-living spaces which are fun, flexible and functional. We are currently present in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Delhi and Kota, and fast expanding to other geographies. Founded by alumni of IIMs, IITs, AIIMS, ISB, we are at a team size of 500+.
Our managed co-living solutions are looking to elevate the traditional paying guest accommodations/hostels, and offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities with a promise of high quality. Some of the prominent features include fully furnished rooms, hygienic and healthy food, daily housekeeping, internet facilities, security, and a vibrant community. We are now looking to aggressively expand our operations in existing as well as new markets.
About the Role / Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with the product team to thoroughly understand the product and its features.
- Create reusable UI components as per the design shared by the product/design team.
- Implement features and functionalities for both user-facing and internal applications.
- Collaborate with the API team to integrate the APIs into the application.
- Create Internal application APIs on the Node server side which can be used by the application from the browser.
- Write proper unit test-cases and make sure that the feature passes the written tests.
- Manage the history and versions of the code using GIT.
- Maintain the quality of the code and suggest enhancements and optimizations.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Web Development with at least a year's experience in Angular / React.
- Proficient in creating Semantic UI with HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation etc.,
- Prior experience in PWA development.
- Should be able to work with preprocessors like SASS, LESS etc
- Experience in NodeJs and ExpressJs used as a web server to handle incoming requests.
- A proper understanding of the MVC architecture with respect to frameworks and libraries like Angular, React, VueJs etc.
Brownie Points :
- Experience in microservice architecture.
- Knowledge and experience in developing Single Page Applications.
- Proven experience in designing complex responsive/adaptive web pages.