Zolo Stays - Product Head - Roadmap & Strategy (6-10 yrs)
Role Overview :
Product Management at Zolo is about all Customer Obsession. It is about getting under the skin of the customers, understanding both their state as well as unstated needs and solving for them. The Head of Product would be working closely with the top management team, understanding and building the future of Co-living in India.
About ZoloStays :
- Zolo is a Nexus and PE funded, series B company which provides fully managed co-living spaces. Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities. Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant residential community, omnichannel platform, top-notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-tech security and much more - all enabled by technology.
- Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB in 2015, we are currently present in 10 cities - Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Kota, Noida, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai and fast expanding to other geographies. We are at a team size of 500+. Serving approximately 15k+ customers daily as we speak, we have aggressive growth plans of catering to around 60k+ by the year-end. Yes, that's a 4X growth that Zolo is poised to grow in the current year.
About the Role / Responsibilities :
- Product strategy: Own the product strategy and roadmap. Partner with the business team to understand business goals and translate them into short term and long-term product roadmaps.
- Product Innovation: Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- Establish Key Metrics and Analytics: Identify key success metrics for the product (and features) and ensure that instrumentation has been adequately implemented. Measure the metrics post-launch and constantly look for opportunities to optimize the product/feature performance.
- Drive Business with Technology: Work very closely with our highly driven and passionate Engineering, Data Sciences, Design and QA teams throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Desired Experience/Background :
1) 8+years of relevant experience - MBA from a premier institute only Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs.
2) Acumen for mentoring and growing team member Has previously worked with fast-growing B2C startups and handled scale
Desired competencies : Customer focus: Highly customer obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
Ability to own User experience :
- Attention to detail with the ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve. Knowledge of developing elegant and simple feature functionalities that deliver world-class user experience.
- Experience in building and driving e-commerce products is a must, global experience a plus. Understanding of user experience across platforms.
Location, Compensation & Other Information :
Location : HSR Layout, Bangalore
Compensation : As per Market Standards (includes ESoPs)
Website Link : https://zolostays.com/
Know more about Zolo and Size of the Co-living
Market https://inc42.co/buzz/home-rental-startup-zolostays-raises-30-mn-led-by-nexus-venture-partners/ https://entrackr.com/2019/02/co-living-industrys-93-billion/