Zivame - Quality Assurance Engineer - Test Automation (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for a QA Engineer with an eye for detail to test AND BREAK the features our developers implement. If you love pointing out faults, then we would love to talk to you.
You MUST :
- Have 3+ years of experience.
- Be fluent in testing methodologies and creating test plans.
- Have experience in testing mobile optimized, cross-browser compatible pages.
- Know how to describe both a test case and a bug.
- Know how to narrow down the cause of a bug, and reproduce it reliably.
- Love reading PRDs.
- Know how to use a ticketing system and track bug reports.
- Understand how to create (and resolve) conflicts with developers who create bugs.
- Worked with complex multi-platform products.
- Understand payment systems and wallets.
- Be particular about quality and refuse to let features with blockers go out into production.
It will be GREAT if you (and this is what we look for) :
- Have missed a critical bug in production, and fixed your test plans to not allow it to happen in the future.
- Frequently pick fights with developers and product managers.
- Refuse to take up features that have not been unit tested.
- Have automated tests and worked with any kind of test automation tool.