HR Manager at Zivame
Views:738 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Zivame - DevOps Engineer/Senior DevOps Engineer (2-5 yrs)
Position : DevOps Engineer
Job Description :
- Leads Zivame DevOps team that cover one or more of the following disciplines: deployment and configuration management, release management, technical cutover, environments management and infrastructure automation.
- Must have experience into Kubernetes/Docker, 24/7 monitoring, Managing Infra costs, Linux fundamentals and system administration, also good command on coding with scripting languages like Python and Shell scripting, Jenkins, Managing the cloud deployment with 100% uptime
- Excellent AWS (Amazon Web Service) or Azure experience - setting up alarms, launch configuration, auto-scaling, tuning, security groups, vpc etc.
- Setting up Linux environments from scratch i.e. Ubuntu, CentOS etc.
- Budgeting the infra costs and plan for continued cost optimization
- Leading, Managing and motivating the team members
- Designing the architecture to scale the back-end to meet the business requirements
- Knowledge of MySQL and ability to set up the database on a dedicated machine as well as RDS. Also, knowledge of setting up read replicas etc.
- Knowledge of Git and experience working on Git.
- Experience in tuning Linux systems for better performance and Ability to debug issues in production
- Experience setting up and customize NGINX. Knowledge of Apache, FPM, web servers are plus.
- Performance tuning of MySQL, Ability to code in Java, Python, etc. is plus.
- Ability to use and learn a wide variety of open source tools and applications
Qualification & Experience : 2-5 years of work experience with an E-commerce/Product Based Organization.