HR Manager at Zipped Solutions
Views:129 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Zipped Solutions - Creative Manager - Photoshop/Indesign (1-3 yrs)
CREATIVE MANAGER JOB SUMMARY :
- Creative Manager is accountable for the overall digital appearance ZIPPED SOLUTIONS. Through graphic design, content development and organization, the Creative Manager will support company and its departments in keeping to a developed style guide, allowing for uniform visibility in the digital landscape.
- The position will have a unique understanding for creative strategy with the goal of maintaining and growing our digital presence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Partners with the design and production of visual and audio materials and media used for advertising, broadcast, and web communications needs.
- Oversees creation of video, layout design, art and photo.
- Establishes and implements design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results.
- Needs include but are not limited to; website and social media displays, promotional materials, logos, GIFs and internal documents.
- Manage, maintain and organize the content database. Including photos, videos, logos and digital files.
- Produce and distribute video content for the company social media channels, website and media database.
- Management of updated and correct content on our websites.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Meets the quality standards
- Fulfills heads expectations
- Enhances the reputation of the company.
- Fits in with the studios- artistic guidelines.
- May have to take on some of the tasks of studio management
- Should be involved in every piece of work created by the studio.
- Responsible for all the creative output of the design department
- Part of the job is also to attract prestigious new accounts to the company, by developing the reputation of the organisation and by active business development.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and DreamWeaver)
- Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editor or similar
- Proficient in major social media platforms
- Google Docs, DropBox and other cloud-based storage platforms
- Highly organized and time efficient
- B.Des degree required in graphic design or a related field
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience will be preferred