Lead HR at Zinnov Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:3176 Applications:823 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Zinnov - Associate Consultant (0-2 yrs)
We are conducting a Weekend Drive @ Zinnov Management Consulting for Bangalore location on February 16, Saturday at our office.
- Founded in 2002, Zinnov - meaning Zeal in Innovation - A leading Management Consulting firm that helps organizations globalize their businesses, tackle organizational challenges & build institutional capability its mission is to become a Leading Global Management Consulting Firm.
- At Zinnov, we work in tandem with our clients to tackle organizational challenges, improve performance and build institutional capability. With advanced reasoning and analytical techniques, Zinnov provides customers with solutions that help in integrating organizational vision, business definition and processes. Zinnov's key service offerings span across globalization of technology, People Practice and Market Expansion into growth markets, thereby creating a niche for ourselves in the industry today. For additional information, visit www.zinnov.com.
Besides a huge opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, Zinnov offers :
- A challenging and stimulating work environment
- Considerable opportunities for learning new techniques, exposure to work in different sectors and domains.
- A friendly working environment which allows employees to grow professionally and build a rewarding career.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve professional goals.
Job Description for an Associate Consultant role :
Designation : Associate Consultant
Educational Qualification : Bachelor's degree (Engineering) from a top-tier university
Job Objective :
- As an Associate Consultant, you will be closely working with the Consultants and Senior Consultants for practice development, project delivery in the technology domain/ TMT domain/ Aerospace, Automotive/Manufacturing/ Telecom/ Semiconductor.
- You will need to work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements.
Job Overview :
You will be working closely with your project teams to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Gaining a holistic view of the consulting project
- Focused quality research to arrive at a well framed and thought solution for the client.
- Create a competitive advantage through consumer and market understanding.
- Provide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result analysis and reporting.
- Support primary consumer research to identify, analyse, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders to support key business initiatives.
- Manage on-going consumer data and tracking services, perform routine and extraordinary analysis, and ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functions.
- Support the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives.
- Own small consulting engagements as an individual contributor or individual work streams in larger consulting engagements
- Assist in business development activities by preparing project / work proposal
- Work in collaboration with team members and ensure superior deliverables.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes :
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong - can do- attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up