Zendrive - Senior Tech Support Specialist - Troubleshooting (5-8 yrs)
About the Company :
- Imagine a world where every driver with a smartphone is safer and where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. Zendrive is rapidly executing its mission of - making all roads safer using data and analytics- and is focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
- If you are passionate about transportation and leaving a meaningful impact on the world, you will love what we do at Zendrive.
Job Description :
- We- re looking for an experienced Senior Technical Support Specialist who can help solve customer issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- This position will work closely with our Engineering and Customer Success teams to deliver high-quality
results for our customers.
- Own L2 engineering support and documentation.
- Work closely with L3 engineering to solve complex technical tickets.
- Work closely with L3 engineering to reproduce bugs and build testbeds as necessary.
- Work with the L1 team and get clear and concise technical resolutions back to our customers.
- Acquire a deep understanding of our SDK/APIs and become an expert at solving issues without assistance.
- Attend customer meetings as needed to troubleshoot SDK/API problems.
- Assist in the escalation process for Critical priority tickets during non-US hours.
- Meet SLAs for issue response/resolution and work with L1 and engineering team to communicate timelines with customers.
- Author knowledge base articles for common issues & FAQs for technical questions.
- Learn from incidents and work on improving processes and documentation.
- Identify trending issues early and proactively escalate internally.
- Graduate with a technical degree or equivalent hands-on experience (Computer Engineering, MIS, etc.)
- Experience with mobile apps, SDKs and mobile dev languages.Understanding of complex configurations of the platform/mobile apps and experience with issue debugging.
- Basic knowledge of at least one scripting language (E.g. Python, Shell scripting, etc.).
- Knowledge of APIs and Platforms.
- Experience working with Product and Engineering teams.
- 4+ years of experience in technical support.
- Strong spoken and written language skills for working with high-value customers and publishing documentation.
- Interest in working in a fast-growing environment with changing responsibilities.