Zendrive - Senior Android Developer - Java/Kotlin (5-8 yrs)
About the Company :
- Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. At Zendrive, we are rapidly executing on our mission to make - the roads of the world safer through data and analytics- .
- If you are curious and collaborative, passionate about writing code that runs on millions of devices, inspired about creating a reliable robust and scalable technology layer that will save lives - then Zendrive is the place for you.
- Collaborate closely with Backend Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- Push the limits of mobile technology.
- Prototype & move fast!
- Write quality, scalable, maintainable code with extensive test coverage.
- Contribute to improving app performance and developer productivity.
- Participate and guide all phases of the software lifecycle.
- BTech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience in a reputed product development organization
- Strong expertise in Java/Kotlin and core Android components.
- Deep understanding of mobile architecture patterns.
- Strong computer science and problem-solving fundamentals
- Experience shipping high quality features in production using analytics and experimentation.
Zen master bonus points for :
- Experience shipping highly rated mobile applications with a rich UI to a large audience.
- Experience with battery optimization and location APIs.
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Kotlin concepts like co-routines.
- Contributions to wider developer community via open source.
Why join us ?
- We offer all the usual stuff : competitive salary, meals and snacks, gym membership, etc top of the line equipment and compelling early-stage equity. But the real perks are :
- Amazingly challenging problem set - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
- Inspired team of senior engineers who love solving challenging problems.
- Chance to work on a problem that everyone relates to and build a multi-billion dollar business.
- Make a meaningful positive impact on the world.