Recruiter at Zendrive
Views:165 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zendrive - Lead DevOps Engineer - Big Data/Machine Learning (8-12 yrs)
The Role :
- Imagine a world where every driver with a smartphone is safer and where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. Zendrive is rapidly executing its mission of - making all roads safer using data and analytics- and is focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
- Zendrive is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer. You will be responsible for setting up Devops from the ground up at Zendrive.
- You will be setting the tone for how devops should evolve in a small and rapidly growing org like Zendrive.
- You will build repeatable, reliable, scalable processes and tools for delivering multiple products. This includes managing instances and clusters, automating deployments and doing regular maintenance.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of DevOps experience.
- Experience planning and building a multi-region highly available auto-scaling infrastructure that balances performance, maintenance and cost.
- Production experience with 1-2 BigData technologies (Hadoop, HBase, Solr, Oozie, Spark).
- Configuration management experience using any of these frameworks : Ansible/Chef/Puppet.
- Experience with architecting and administering AWS or similar service.
- Experience administering PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Advanced debugging and troubleshooting skills in production.
- Good communication skills to collaborate with technical and non technical colleagues.
- Sound understanding of Cloud-native architectures, Big Data Analytics & Machine Learning platforms.
- Oversight of all server environments, from dev through production.
- Lead and mentor a team of DevOps Engineers.
- Define how Devops can scale at Zendrive with multiple products and internal requirements.
- Ensure compliance with business continuity, security and disaster recovery policies.
- Conceptualize, architect and build a secure network and infrastructure by working closely with the security team.
- Automate deployment pipelines in a scalable, secure and reliable manner.
- Perpetuate a culture of automation where any repetitive work is automated.
- Design, implement and enhance CI and CD platforms.