HR at Zenatix Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:123 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Zenatix Solutions - Embedded Firmware Engineer - Microcontroller/C++ (1-3 yrs)
Zenatix is looking for a passionate embedded firmware engineer who would be working closely with systems team to design and driving the end to end hardware/firmware development of Building Automation & Control IOT products.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop algorithms, test cases and device drivers for new sensors & battery powered devices.
- Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met on time.
- Create and execute test plans for verifying design performance to specification
- Debug problems as they arise during verification and validation.
- In house as well as field Testing of newly developed firmware.
- Document all firmware designs including design specification, bug tracking, and version control.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor's/Master's engineering degree from a premier institute with 1-2 years of professional experience of working in embedded domain.
- Embedded C/C++ & Python development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment.
- Experience on working with sensor/sensor module interfacing, 8 bit/32 bit microcontrollers and different communication protocols like UART, RS485, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Experience with microprocessors, RTOS based systems or Linux driver development will be a big plus.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment with Minimal supervision
IoT is often termed as the next Industrial Revolution. Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently at a very interesting stage and is backed by exceptional funds (Blume Ventures, Pi Ventures) and angel investors (Google's Rajan Anandan and Snapdeal Founders) who support the long-term vision of the company. We are currently a team of nearly 40 people and are growing rapidly.
Being a start-up, Zenatix offers a challenging fast-paced environment wherein you are pushed every day to deliver a little better than the day before, opportunities to step out of comfort zone and tinker with your creative and innovative side and host of responsibilities.
Compensation will be at par with industry standards.
Job Location : Gurgaon