HR Executive at Zen3 Technologies
Views:135 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zen3 Technologies - AEM Developer - Java/HTML5/CMS (3-10 yrs)
Looking for AEM Developers with 6.1 / 6.2 / 6.3/ 6.4 Version Experience
- Maintain and build solutions on top of the AEM, Scene 7, DAM and SoCo modules
- Provide technical responses to product questions reported via client care support, or at times direct from customers of AEM.
- Manage customer expectations of response time and issue resolution
- Troubleshoot and reproduce the technical problems reported by customers and define workarounds.
- Work with the development team on the more complex issues
- Deliver software patches and upgrades to resolve customer issues
- Provide product feedback to reduce the number of issues experienced by the customer
- Back up and assist the solutions/applications engineering team when they- re in the field delivering projects
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the CQ core platform, and integrate with other systems
- Must: Good understanding on UI technologies like PHP, JQuery, Java Script, HTML 5, CSS, Pearl/Curl.
- Must: Good understanding of backend technologies like Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a good understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Must: Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of technical problems.
- Must: Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Must: Ability to work in different working hour shifts including Night shift and week end hours.
- Must: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred : Knowledge in Day CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc, and the CQ development and deployment process.
- Preferred: Application development, distributed application development and Internet/Intranet based database applications
- Overall experience of 1 to 3+ years with 1-2 years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages a big plus