Senior Manager HR at Zapbuild Technologies
Views:31 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Zapbuild Technologies - PHP Developer - CakePHP/YII Framework (1-4 yrs)
- Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology, mapping and final execution of projects.
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
- MVC compliant Development (YII / CodeIgniter / CakePHP / Zend Framework / ROR / Python / NodeJS) in at least any one of these frameworks.
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces - the creation of examples through wireframes and mockups.
- Optimisation of back-end code, database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members whenever required.
- Provide accurate estimates for deliverables and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
- Upgrade and learn latest technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Ability to handle technical queries raised by the development team and provide support and guidance.
- Strong Knowledge of any one of the Project Management tools like Basecamp, Trello, Redmine, Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and technical skills
- Should have experience creating highly trafficked websites.
- Ability to motivate staff in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
- Advanced experience in either of PHP, ROR, Python, Node JS, Angular.