Recruitment Manager at YUJ Designs
Views:102 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
YUJ Designs - User Experience Designer - IIT/NID/SID/MIT (4-10 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Anchor and execute UXD projects independently with the client (multiple stakeholders) by diagnosing business and user needs.
- Partner with user researchers to drive research to find user needs.
- Create and present compelling design concepts as part of UX strategy.
- Work as a design lead to manage all interaction design activities including visual design co-ordination with global designers.
- Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by strong usability principles and rationale.
- Team up with development folks to ensure your design gets translated well as a final product.
- Manage communication at all levels and be responsible for project deliverables with quality and on time.
Highly Preferred :
- Deeper eagerness for observing human behavior and synthesizing insights into design.
- Design Education (IITs/NID/SID/MIT/Etc.).
- Hands-on experience of all User Centered Design processes.
- Proven ability to plan and conduct complex B2B UX engagements.
- Experience designing for various devices and systems (mobile, handheld, TV, display systems).
- Be a clear and active presenter in order to influence important design decisions and maintain credibility.
- Be organized and show excellent time management skills and be highly detail oriented.
- Minimum 5+ years of solid industry experience.
- Excellent Design Management and High-Level (C-Folks) Client Management Skills.
We always look for SMART UX Design Leaders, who have :
- Driven Design Thinking Workshops for C-Level Folks.
- Led Complex, Large-Scale B2B and B2C UX Projects.
- Fire to Grow in a Jet-Paced Consulting Environment.
- High-Level Communicative ability to create Design Strategies and take Design Decisions for Client/End Users Management.
- Expertise to transform User Needs into a Perfect Business UX Solution thru holistic Design Journey.
Must Haves :
1. Have understanding of business strategies and goals backed by knowledge of different technologies.
2. Must research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
3. Must have experience in improving the lives of millions with your work on digital products.
4. Follows a tactile, collaborative and user-centered design process with beautiful results.
5. Develops expert-level knowledge of competitive products and the UX best practices and bring new ideas to the team.
6. Have ability to resolve irritations of users- daily lives.