Sr. talent acquisition specialist at xoxoday
Views:90 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Xoxoday - Senior Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
Xoxoday is looking to hire a leader for its product management vertical. This key role will be pivotal in shaping the growth and direction of the organization by being involved at defining the strategic roadmap for the entire product portfolio.
Location - Xoxoday Head Office, Bangalore (HSR Layout)
Job Description :
What you'll be doing :
- Define customer needs based on market research. Have a firm grasp of primary and secondary research techniques to get close to the customer.
- Build a long term product vision and define incremental steps for achievement of the same. Recommend the scope of short, mid and long term customer goals to be achieved.
- Assess competitor products and analyses points of parity and differentiation with own product.
- Good understanding of sales cycles and selling strategies to enable better collaboration with the sales team.
- Periodically present analytical information to management by preparing historical sales and sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with technology and sales teams.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; costing special and customized orders.
- Ensures achievement of product development deadlines by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Experience of working on a sprint / agile based methodology for software development
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Proven ability of being able to influence co workers without having a manager - subordinate relationship.
- Excellent understanding of User Experience concepts.
- Willing to constantly raise the bar for quality; self learner and abreast of the latest in at least one of design, business or technology
- Prior experience of software development will be a plus.
What you need to succeed in this role :
- 5+ years should be in a product management role in SaaS/product Tech Company.
- Great people skills - ability to build, inspire, engage, and train the next set of leaders.
- B Tech/ M.Tech + MBA from top tier colleges only.
- Proven record of successfully working with multiple stakeholders and business partners.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of working in an agile environment.
- Excellent design sensibilities and taste.
- Sets a high bar for self, peers and subordinates.
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and defining direction for the rest of the team.
- Comfortable with technology concepts and able to understand and communicate with technical counterparts.
- Subject matter expertise in building collaboration, performance and/or rewards products will be a plus.
- Most importantly passionate about the mission of defining the future of the workplace.
Benefits of joining us :
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met.
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with ability to shape your own career trajectory.
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development.