Xoriant Solutions - Technical Architect - Big Data/Python/Java (12-16 yrs)
- We, at Xoriant are looking for Technical Architect who can manage small-medium size teams, delegated tasks and ensuring timely delivery of tasks.
- We focus on bringing the right candidate on-board and encouraging them to use the latest technologies for identifying key talents.
- We invite you to join our team and be part of our growth story.
You should have experience in the key matrix and performance areas given below :
Key Skills :
What we offer in this role :
- Best market exposure, internal visibility for growth
- Early exposure to client management
- Perfect blend of volume and niche to enrich your entire experience and add starts to your career.
- Young high growth team
Mandatory Skills :
- Minimum 12 years of IT experience with 4+ years of experience on Big Data and Hadoop
- Hands-on experience on Hadoop and ecosystem such as Hive, HBase, Sqoop, and Pig
- Experience in using Spark and/or Kafka in the solutions
- Hands-on experience on ELK (at least Elastic Search) is a big plus
- Ready to learn new technologies related to Big Data
- Able to mentor the junior resources and train them on these technologies as needed
- Experience in creating scalable solutions using above technologies and guiding the team in implementation
- Hands-on experience on Core Java/ Scala, and Python
- Should have good understanding of overall SDLC and basic resource management
- Should have some experience and ready to contribute to Proposals, POCs, and help Presales team
- Knowledge of Docker and container orchestration is plus
Other Mandatory Aspects :
- Early/ immediate joiners are welcome
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
Personal Skills :
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to express their design ideas and thoughts
- Able to multitask and perform well under pressure
Know Us :
Xoriant is a Silicon Valley based product engineering, software development and technology services firm with offices in the U.S., Europe and Asia. At Xoriant, we have always strived to give our employees the best work culture, work-life balance, opportunities, compensation & benefits and recognition. The result, an average tenure of a Xorianter is five years, significantly longer than most firms. This number reflects our deep commitment to our employees.
Some of the Xoriant advantages for all employees are :
Innovate: Take the freedom to experiment, learn and grow with like-minded people
Recognition: Xorianters perform well and get recognized from time to time
Great Place to work: Xoriant has been appraised as Great Place to work for consecutive two years by GPTW
Grow: We grow when our employees grow, so we give them lots of opportunities to learn and grow
Fun at work: Work doesn't always have to be serious, we regularly have activities to keep our employee fun filled with high-energy
Benefits: Benefits and compensation includes health insurance for employees, retirement plans and competitive compensation
Something interesting, please do visit :
Please visit our employee driven technology blog:- http://www.xoriant.com/blog/ www.xoriant.com