Xoriant - Senior Business Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Senior Business Analyst - (1900000602)
Role - Development Team at Xoriant empowers the future with latest technology, keeping user experience in mind as how a user can interact with the interface in a better way.
We focus on bringing the right candidate on-board and encourage them to use the latest technologies for identifying key talents. We invite you to join our team and be part of our growth story.
You should have experience in the key matrix and performance areas given below.
What we offer in this role :
- Best market exposure, internal visibility for growth
- Work on robust, secure and architectural environment
- Opportunity to work in a technical satisfying environment
- Flawless blend of volume, niche to enrich your entire experience and add start to your career
- Young fast-growing team
Key Skills :
- Should have 3 - 5 years of experience working as BA in Trade Finance/ Trade Services / Capital Domain
- Hands-on experience in Trade Finance with good knowledge of SWIFT
- Expertise in BDD - Cucumber/ JBehave
- Strong expertise in SQL/ Oracle/ Java (Good to have)
- Good working knowledge of testing business requirements with Developer/ Tester for quality deliverables
Other Mandatory Aspects :
- Early/ immediate joiners are welcome
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- Excellent communication skills with clear articulation and documentation of technical specifications
- Proactive problem-solver
- Relationship builder and a good team player
Xoriant is a Silicon Valley based product engineering, software development and technology services firm with offices in the U.S., Europe and Asia. At Xoriant, we have always strived to give our employees the best work culture, work-life balance, opportunities, compensation & benefits and recognition. The result, an average tenure of a Xorianter is five years, significantly longer than most firms. This number reflects our deep commitment to our employees.
Some of the Xoriant advantages for all employees are:
- Innovate: Take the freedom to experiment, learn and grow with like-minded people
- Recognition: Xorianters perform well and get recognized from time to time
- Great Place to work: Xoriant has been appraised as Great Place to work for consecutive two years by GPTW
- Grow: We grow when our employees grow, so we give them lots of opportunities to learn and grow
- Fun at work: Work doesn- t always have to be serious, we regularly have activities to keep our employee fun filled with high-energy
- Benefits: Benefits and compensation includes health insurance for employees, retirement plans and competitive compensation
Something interesting, please do visit :
Please visit our employee driven technology blog: http://www.xoriant.com/blog/
Qualifications : B.E.
Primary Location: Chennai
Job: Business Analyst
Employee Status: Permanent
Shift: Day Job
Primary Skills: Business Analyst
Secondary Skills: Accounts Payable