Xoriant - Performance Test Engineer - JMeter (7-10 yrs)
Title : Performance Testing
Skills : Performance Centre, Wiley, HP Site Scope, Waterfall, V-Model and Agile Testing Methodology
Role :- Development Team at Xoriant empowers the future with latest technology, keeping user experience in mind as how a user can interact with the interface in a better way. We focus on bringing the right candidate on-board and encourage them to use the latest technologies for identifying key talents. We invite you to join our team and be part of our growth story.
Key Responsibilities/ Challenges :
- Senior Performance Tech. Analyst will have a specific focus on understanding and supporting the Global Payments and Warehouse (Oracle DB- s) applications with the potential of evolving to additional portfolios as needed.
- The selected candidate will lead a geographically dispersed and matrixed teams of vendor partners to ensure all projects are delivered as per customer expectations, assist in driving the test planning, design, execution, root cause analysis, utilizing application management software and tools to investigate problems and collect performance and capacity information.
- Perform proactive monitoring and analysis on all factors impacting high availability and ensuring adherence to Citi's standards/SLA.
- The candidate will be the customer advocate and will establish productive communication channels.
- Develops, manages and forecasts capacity requirements based on business needs and IT infrastructure growth capacity
- Identifies potential performance/capacity constraints and bottlenecks, directing efforts to prevent service disruptions
- Provides proactive monitoring/oversight of key critical applications to mitigate potential incidents before they impact
- Applies business and application knowledge when monitoring performance of critical applications
- Identifies scenarios that are out of tolerance to expected state and proactively analyses cause, assists in the development and deployment of preventative maintenance procedures by providing technical expertise
- Interacts with dev/ops/product teams throughout the project life cycle to ensure quality standards are adhered to during development, testing and implementation.
- Works to ensure Service Level Agreements for the platform/capability are maintained
- Serves as an expert resource to NFT Practice Manager.
- Provides coaching, guidance and expertise on service capability performance
- Work with other technology teams on strategic initiatives that influence the technical direction for the supporting platform
Key Skills :
Mandatory Skills :
- Should have 7 - 10 years of experience in Performance Engineering and Performance Testing Area
- Should have 5 - 6 years of experience working in Leadership Role supporting a team/ practice between 10 - 20 in strength
- Proven track record in this area with good references
- In-depth knowledge and working experience with Performance Centre, Wiley, HP Site Scope and other latest Performance Engineer & Performance Testing tools and Open Source performance testing tools (Apache JMeter, WebLOAD)
- Experience in Waterfall, V-Model and Agile Testing Methodology
- Experience with multiple architecture, technology testing and with complex projects
- Experience in managing resources directly, onshore/ offshore and in a matrixed model
- Experience in working with a global team in a vendor dependent model
- A good collaborator and relationship manager - Tooling Certification is preferred
- Experience in Quality Center and other quality tools
- Experience with one or more coding language (Java, etc.), ETL Tools (Ab Initio.), Middleware, with some development background will be an advantage
- Experience in managing resources directly
Other Mandatory Aspects : Early/ immediate joiners are welcome
Personal Skills :
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- Excellent communication skills with clear articulation and documentation of technical specifications