Staffing-Human Resources at Xilinx
Views:4721 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Xilinx - RTL Design Engineer - Front End Design (6-16 yrs)
Memory interface design team (MIG) is looking for a talented individual to join the team, in the position of Sr.Staff Design Engineer to provide technical leadership towards the development of high speed memory controller designs. This person will possess a deep knowledge in logic design and strong experience architecting complex high speed IP's.
The successful candidate will work as a contributing member and as a lead of a team responsible for the architecture and design of next generation memory interfaces for Xilinx customers. Responsibilities include leading technically a team of designers, developing, documenting, implementing and validating the memory controller IP cores. The area of focus would be on high speed memory interfaces like DDR4, DDR3, QDR4, LPDDR3 and RLDRAM3. The candidate must have excellent inter-personal and communication skills and be able to work independently.
Xilinx holds a strong position in the FPGA all programmable paradigm. This position offers candidates exposure to the latest generation IP, tools, boards, FPGA products and the ability to design and develop high speed memory IP cores.
Job Requirements :
- 5+ years of experience in memory controller design such as DDR3 or DDR4 or LPDDR3 or QDRII+/IV or RLDRAM.
- Excellent Verilog and logic design concepts.
- Working knowledge of C; embedded experience with Micro Blaze preferred
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment including logic analyzers and high speed oscilloscopes
- Working knowledge of signal integrity methods
- Knowledge of bus protocols like AXI/AHB.
- Strong working knowledge of UNIX environment, shell scripting and scripting languages such as Perl/Tcl
- Excellent waveform debug skills using front end industry standard design tools like VCS, NCSIM, and ModelSim.
- Experience in using Revision control and bug tracking tools.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Should have experience working in geographically dispersed team and should be a strong team player.