Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Wunderman\MSC
Views:183 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Wunderman/MSC - Data Manager - SSIS/SSRS/ASP/.Net (6-10 yrs)
Specialist : Data Management
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification Required : A degree in a relevant subject such B Tech, BCA, MCA, M Tech, GNIIT
Experience Required : 7+ Years With Ssis, Ssrs, Asp.Net
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Build and develop system data flows and database models, especially as part of Data warehousing projects
- Design and develop extraction, transformation and loading procedures and processes.
- Develop solution patterns, Data Flow Diagrams, Data Models, ER Models and architecture specifications for their area(s) and work closely with other teams to implement them successfully
- Build interfaces and create data interfaces and exchanges across a variety of sources and destinations.
- Responsible for performance tuning of database functions, SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers. to ensure that scalability demands are met.
- Participate in product design and reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, and schedules and identifies any potential problems.
- Should have excellent knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server.
- Creates detailed database architecture / ETL documentation as needed
- Good understanding of SDLC process, Strong communication skills and Willingness to work with stringent timelines.
- Candidate should have expertise of .NET technology
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans