Workday HCM Consultant (3-6 yrs)
About us :
Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL) was set up as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. Primarily set-up to drive embedded software development, application development, and support, it has been offering cost-effective, high-quality solutions to Sony Group of Companies, worldwide. It has been providing development and support of technology platforms and solutions for Sony globally and is also envisioned to grow as Sony's Global Competency Centre for Product Engineering and IT Solutions Development. We are looking towards enhancing Sony's presence and commitment to India, through a focus on building a global technology hub for Sony and supporting its business worldwide.
Company details : http://www.sonyindiasoftware.co.in
Headquarters : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Company size : 1,001-5,000 employees
Workday HCM Functional
We are looking for strong Workday HCM Functional professionals who can be part of our Global Workday practice.
Required Skills :
- Minimum 3+ years of Workday HCM Functional experience and 5+ years of overall experience.
- Very Strong Workday Functional experience in Core HR, Compensation, Absence Management, Talent Management, Recruitment, Security and WD Mobile Application.
- Configuration of Supervisory Organization, Job Profiles, Location/Cost Center hierarchy Design and configuration of business processes.
- Worked on all project phases including Configuration, Change Request and Testing
- Execution of the Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression Testing and Security Testing for New Releases.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Contributing to internal trainings for new hires.
- Suggesting opportunities for quality and process improvements.
- Experience and ability to translate business requirements to system configuration
- Experience re-engineering HR Business Processes.
- Experiencing developing functional business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations.
- Performing research on problems, separating the symptoms from the actual cause, and identifying corrective measures. Seeking opinions and feedback on alternative solutions and best practices and implementing those that have been agreed upon by the team.