Product Manager at WorkAmp Spaces
Views:39 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WorkAmp Spaces - Graphic Designer - Illustrator (0-2 yrs)
WorkAmp is seeking a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. S/he will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, physical marketing collaterals, events, presentations and more.
- S/he will be working as a part of the marketing team. The role incumbent would be working towards creation of visual concepts for various marketing channels with the final objective of establishing the brand of WorkAmp.
What You'll Do :
- Create concepts, graphics and presentation for illustrations of WorkAmp's offerings, company logos, and websites
- Understand the brand and service offering and deliver collaterals accordingly
- Be responsible for research, thought creation, conceptualization and execution of projects pertaining to areas of graphic design
- Develop complete layout and design for various applications such as website. brochures, digital media etc.
- End-to-end exploration, conceptualization and execution of designing projects for the marketing team
- Validate the applicability of designs from a functionality standpoint in collaboration with the in-house marketing team
Who You Are :
- Graduate with an experience of 0-2 years in the field of graphic designing
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in design thinking, graphic designing and powerful conceptualization is preferred
- A strong foundation in graphic and information design, color, aesthetics and typography
- Proficient in design software and technologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Candidates with a degree in Fine Arts/Design or related field would be preferred