Recruitment Executive at Noble House
Views:71 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
WordPress Developer - PHP/CMS (1-3 yrs)
- The WordPress Developer will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- He/she should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Abilities :
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development