Wooqer - Platform Engineer - DevOps/CI/CD (2-6 yrs)
- Evaluate/implement/maintain software build processes & automation tools to support software product development.
- Instrument infrastructure and applications/services with monitoring, alerting, logging, and distributed tracing tools.
- Run and Maintain different Product environments (Dev, QA, sandbox, production).
- Responsible for scripting and programming to deploy and operate our production systems.
- Build, and deploy secure infrastructure in support of Dispatch Dev teams including standards for Docker environments, load balancers, and Kubernetes Cluster.
- Migrate the customer PI(s) to AWS or Azure.
- Monitor ticketing system for reported issues and assist development groups in the timely resolution of opened tickets.
- Experience around cloud native based toolchains - Azure, AWS, GCP
- Stringent governance/compliance - in terms of rotating keys, SSH access, password management, GDPR.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Git, GitHub, Stash, SVN, Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus, Maven, Artifactory, etc.
- Management of QA, Staging, and Production Infrastructure with continuous deployments and integrations.
- Strong command of configuration management tools like Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Experience working of code and script (Python, Perl etc.)
- Experience with Docker, microservices and container-based deployment and service orchestration using Docker Swarm, Kubernetes or Mesos/Marathon.
- Experience using system and application monitoring using tools like Nagios, AppDynamics etc.
- Good experience in deployment along with knowledge of setting Web Servers, DNS Servers, load balancer's like Apache, JBoss etc.
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in engineering
- Problem solving aptitude and customer-oriented attitude
- 2 to 6 years of overall experience in DevOps function