Director HR at WoodFlake Business Solutions and Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Views:996 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
WoodFlake - Java Developer - Java/Spring/Hibernate (1-3 yrs)
- Passion for software quality, delivering high scale services and achieving engineering excellence.
- To understand products, technologies and its applications. He should be able to resolve technical and module related problems.
- Requires no to minimal direction and supervision.
- Able to represent the product team externally and /or other external technology body with a level of authority and confidence.
- Suggests improvements, Identify problems or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from past experiences and feedback.
Primary Skills :
- Strong and clear Java Fundamentals, Applet, Swings, JDBC, JavaBeans, JEE technologies(EJB, JMS,JSP, RESTFUL services)
- Knows SQL programming using PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Experience working in Agile Software Development and other SDLC/PDLC.
- Excellent approach with OOAD and Design patterns.
- Experience in Dependency Managers like Composer, Bower, etc.
- Experience in Spring, JPA/tiles/JSTL, Hibernate, JMS, MQ, Netty, AKKA, Camel, OSGI
- Familiar on using Code Coverage and Static analysis tools (i.e. SonarQube, OWASP, JaCoCo)
- Proficient with multithreading & design patterns/ developing server side components / Middleware products
Secondary Skills (Desirable) :
- Good to have experience in ReactJS
- Good exposure to CI/CD tools - Jenkins/JMeter
- Good exposure to UI Patterns
- Experience in working with SVN/GIT and JIRA tools
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for creating Data Access Objects
- Responsible for writing Unit Test cases for the functionality delivered and ensure maximum coverage
- Responsible for deploying web applications
- Responsible for isolating problems to a subsystems
- Collaborates effectively with other members responsibly
- Ability to debug/test and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
Big Plus + : (these will give a good chance of getting hired)
- Passion for development of test automation tools.
- Self-starter, independent and with ability to come up with solutions to complex problems. CONSTANLY LEARNING AND NOT BEING SELECTIVE OF TASKS.
- Experience with improving inventing or proving the value of new algorithms that improve a product's capabilities, speed, efficiency and reliability
Base Requirements (must have to be considered) :
- Fulltime Bachelor and/or Master Degree in engineering (B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA)
- AND RIGHT ATTITUDE.