Director HR at WoodFlake Business Solutions and Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Views:127 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
WoodFlake - Back End Developer - Database & Product Management (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Best opportunity to get involved with a growing company, earn credits, full facility and time to implement newer technologies.
- Mostly in-house projects allows one to explore much more than usual corporate culture.
Job Requirements :
- Expertise in Server Scripting And Back-End management.
- Angular 5, Node.js/Ruby on Rails scores for extra credits.
- Extensive experience with AWS EC3/Route53/RDS/IAM/ElastiCache.
- Integration of modules and certificates.
- Memory management, Multi-threading, Networking & Security.
- Experience in RESTful-Web Services / API layer for Server interactions and API to get data. LAMP Stack, SPRING, HIBERNATE, JSF, SaaS, Python w/o framework.
- Developing and customizing existing 3rd party components/ widgets, modules, plug-ins and creating commercial components with flexibility and re-usability in mind.
- Full Stack Developers are invited to present for 'Team Leaders' and higher management.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- We love Full-Stack Developers, handling both ends with all aspects in mind.
- IT professionals with experience in an E-Commerce platform management will definitely present more scope.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of the company's technology development. The person will be playing an integral role in the company's strategic direction, development and future growth.
Package : INR 2,25,000- INR 3,00,000 per annum.