IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:581 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
WLAN Firmware Developer - Embedded System Architecture (4-10 yrs)
JOB Description :
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations :
- A Networking Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead will be part of a world-class, highly motivated, highly skilled team of Linux Embedded system and WiFi engineers who are committed to deliver carrier grade wireless equipment to customers in various verticals starting from WISP to Federal Governments.
- Candidate should be a firm believer of Cambiums mission, Connecting the Un-Connected and Under-Connected.
- Responsible for the technical direction of a project.
- Makes high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms.
- Determines coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements.
- Performs path finding and surveys technologies.
- Interacts with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry as well as between developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
Required Skills :
- Wifi or Driver Chipset SOC firmware experience and/or LTE radio firmware experience
- Embedded Linux debugging experience.
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software primarily through C
- BTech/ MTech degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in embedded systems.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with Systems software architecture.
- Knowledge of embedded software applications.