Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Global Edge Software Ltd
Views:188 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
WLAN Device Driver Test Engineer - C Programming (2-5 yrs)
- Engineer Should have the Strong Understanding of 802.11a/b/g/n Protocols. Hands on experience on 802.11ac is an added advantage.
- Work profile covers independent Protocol/Functionality/Interop/Wi-Fi certification (11n, 11ac, PMF,WFD, WPS, HS2.0 Passpoint) Testing
- Knowledge of Automation using Perl, Python is an added advantage
- Candidate should exhibit good analysis skills and prior experience with WLAN Test Tools like Omnipeek, Chariot, Wire shak is a must.
- Expertise in C programming for Embedded Systems for Linux/windows.
- WLAN Device Drivers OR MAC(LMAC/UMAC/OpenMAC) Firmware [IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac protocols, WFA Specifications]
- Conversant with embedded development tools, debuggers, protocol analyzers, etc.
- Good understanding and work experience in Networking