HR.Recruiter at Roljobs Technology Services Private Limited
Views:2493 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
WLAN Developer - Linux/C (2-10 yrs)
As a WLAN Developer you will be responsible to provide technical assistance to team . You will also be engaged in Development and understanding customer requirements, in negotiating deliverables. Manage work and apply various performing techniques. Analyze work and implement all business regulations. Coordinate with team members and administer all onsite and offshore work package.
Do you have the curiosity, a deep desire to be perfect, and a passion for WLAN Development-
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 2+ Years of experience in WLAN Development
- You are having good experience in C
- You have experience in Linux.
- You are strong in understanding of product architecture and product internal details and should be able to make a strong engineering pitch to potential/existing customers.
- You hold a Computer Science Degree.
- You work with development engineering,.
- You are capable of understanding customer requirements, and in prioritizing.
- You are passionate to learn new technologies & Creativity.
- You are keen to share knowledge & Learn.
- You are brilliant in communication.
We are looking for a professionals with enthusiastic to know more about our client can mail your CV.
We're not looking for Champions. We want an awesome and honest engineer specialized in WLAN Development.
Our client has an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.