Talent Aquisition Executive at WizzTeQ
Views:38 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WizzTeQ - UI/UX Developer - Axure/Creative Suite (2-6 yrs)
General Responsibilities :
- Mobile User Experience Designer As a mobile user experience designer you will work with highly skilled product and development teams to help create world-class interfaces and experiences that are unique, intuitive and highly engaging.
- Just a few (million) reasons to join us, 25 million app downloads, iOS, Android and Windows apps designed for tablets and smartphones.
- A focus on rapid prototyping and user-driven design.
- Working relationships with Google, Facebook and Apple in designing our apps.
- A mobile UX team that is driving innovation through conceptual design and collaboration.
Here's you :
- You thrive on collaboration with other disciplines.
- You know iOS and Android inside out.
- You sweat the detail you're committed to quality.
- You believe in failing fast, getting something real in front of the customer as quickly as possible.
- You're a strong communicator and are able to get across complex concepts in a simple and straightforward way.
- You're at home working on large-scale mobile products that are localized in numerous territories.
- You're adept at using insight from research and analytics to drive product innovation.
- You might even love to travel!
Your day-to-day :
- Collaborating with product, development, and marketing teams.
- Translating business requirements into elegant and engaging user experience concepts.
- Crafting web and native user interfaces.
- Balancing pixel-perfect attention to detail with lo-fi prototyping.
- Pro-actively creating and showcasing new user experience concepts that challenge your colleagues and that continue to make Hotels.com unique, innovative, and ahead of the competition.
- Driving and documenting design standards and patterns across channels and products.
- Working closely with user/customer research teams to plan formative and evaluative research.
- Continually finding ways to maximize the efficiency of workflow between development and design.
Qualifications and Experience :
- 2 - 6 years of experience as a UX/interaction designer or a similar role in the mobile space.
- Excellent skills with prototyping software (e.g. Axure) and design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite).
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile technologies, platform design guidelines and approaches.
- Academic background in IxD or related field.
- Experience delivering UX within an Agile environment.
Talent Aquisition Executive