Senior HR Consultant at Jobszone Now
Views:311 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Wireless LAN Stack Development Engineer - IEEE (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- The candidates are expected to be part of an engineering team who is responsible to work on Wireless LAN stack development (IEEE 802.11n, 11ac & 11ax), IoT product development with various technologies including Bluetooth, GPS, Zigbee/Thread.
- You will work on design and development of various Wireless and networking protocols and its applications.
- You will be working closely with cloud application development team & HW team to drive end to end feature delivery.
Skill Sets Required :
- Minimum two years of experience in working with Wireless LAN / Networking product development.
- Excellent team player and good problem solving skills.
- Programming skills in Linux & C
- Knowledge in IoT & Embedded systems development.
- Exposure to Linux kernel/users level application development.
- Knowledge/Experience in IEEE 802.11/Wireless LAN standards.
- Commitment to follow good software process.
- General Problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Expertise in Networking SW product Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Educational Qualifications : Bachelor's degree in Engineering, MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science or any related field.